Preview of Upcoming Posts
Everyone likes to know what’s coming up, right? Just like getting that advance sale mailer from your favorite store, well here’s what you’ll be seeing in upcoming blog posts. To not miss out, you can subscribe to get these posts in your inbox. Just visit A Flick of Light (if you’re not on it already) and you’ll find the link in the upper right hand corner.
Last Fall I got to see a little more of the world when I visited Holland and Germany. My friend Edith was a great guide and introduced me to some wonderful people and places. I know you’ve seen the airport portal shot already. But when you spend what feels like forever in planes and airports, it’s a pretty big part of your trip.
Stories to Tell
Now these are in no particular order, so you’ll just have to wait and see.
- Being stuck on the Autobahn for two hours, not knowing how long we’d be stuck there!
- Meeting a Hungarian guitar player in Germany.
- Seeing hundreds of acres of wild lavender in bloom.
- People and scenery of Kitzingen and Wurtzberg, Germany. (This will probably be the last of the series, as I will also be showing photographs that my Dad took in the 1950s next to ones I or my friend Edith took in the same locations.)
You’ll also see:
- A bit of Amsterdam.
- The scenery along the canals of Utrecht, Holland.
That gives you a general idea of what to expect. In the meantime, I hope you liked the teaser photographs. Oh, and did I mention I just returned from Hawaii? You won’t want to miss out on that.
If you liked this post, please share this with your friends, either forwarding the email, or sharing on Facebook. I encourage folks to subscribe via email, because one never knows how much love Facebook shows us artists.